Before I knew it, summer was almost over and I hadn't done ANYTHING! Ryan, Tami and thier girls invited me to spend a week with them in Seaside, OR. They rented a beach house and I couldn't buy a plane ticket fast enough. So the beginning of August arrived and I was off to Washington. It was a much needed R&R and the frosting on the cake was I got to spend my vacation with family. The weather was cooler in Oregon than in Utah, which was plus #1. The house was six tiny blocks from the ocean and it had a hot tub. We spent the 2nd day on the beach and the weather was gorgeous. We played with seals and fish and crabs and flew kites and made sand castles. I felt like a kid again. The girls and I even woke up early on our last morning there and went out to find Sand Dollars. I love the ocean, I love hearing the waves and feeling the wind. So this is what I did on my "one week" summ
er vacation.


er vacation.


























No comments:
Post a Comment