Wednesday, September 30, 2009















So, fall has come and what can I say. . . it REALLY is my most favorite time of the year. I love the colors of fall. They also just happen to be the colors I wear so well. Every where you look it is breath taking. I live by Little/Big Cottonwood, every time I go outside the mountains are different colors. The leaves cover the ground and I love the soumd of walking through them. I love driving beneath the leaves when they are falling, I feel like I am in a different world, a much more colorful one. I remember as a child picking up the prettiest leaves. Usually they just turned brown, but they were beautiful for a while. The weather is still warm during the days, but in the evening there is a cripness to the air, you can smell it. I caught myself a few years ago smelling the air and knowing when fall was coming. The only thing about fall that I don't love is the prelude to winter. Yuck, Brrr and snow what more do I need to say. So if anyone wants to go walk in the leaves I'm your gal. It is the best time to get your photos for your Christmas cards too. Enjoy Fall while it is still around. . . it's quick to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment