



Oh, how I LOVE this week! I never thought I was a TV junkie, until I caught myself writing down the schedules for the returning TV series and the new ones coming out. I always have to "test drive" the new shows to see if they are worth my time. I go to work, go to the gym, go to Mutual, but the evenings are mine. So now every fall I have a pen and notepad ready. I catch the premier date and down it goes on the paper. Monday is scheduled, CSI-Miami. . .not much else showing that night, but Tues. oh Tues., NCIS and now I get a double dose with NCIS-LA. Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Chris O'Donnell, and LL Cool J. You gotta love these guys or just love looking at them. Now Wed. gets tricky I have Mutual at 7pm so I have to catch Criminal Minds on reruns or I sometimes get home only a few minutes into it, LUCKY ME! Thurs. is another favorite, with Greys Anatomy and The Mentalist. I am going to miss my ER, but if I can survive Friends going away I am sure I will get over it. Friday is for Numbers and Medium. So tomorrow the 2 hr Greys premier at 7pm, I will have my kleenex, my coke and maybe some chocolate. So I know I am really busy, but this week is for me. I love my shows and I love that I can just go away for a few hours every week. So an evening TV junkie I may be, but I will go back to life in the morning.





























No comments:
Post a Comment