Monday, February 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions

So I got on my blog today and I realized that I haven't written in a month. . . a whole month. Where in the heck did January go? I know I have been busy, but really to not have one post. I have spent more time in a gym, grocery store and kitchen that I have ever wanted to spend. It is time the New Year's resolutions.
1. I WILL lose weight. Because if I don't it will kill me (eventually).
** so far I am down 10.8 lbs. ( a true accomplishment)
2. Make it to the gym 4-6 times a week, NO excuses!
3. Smaller portions, smaller portions. . . it is my new mantra.
4. Make your lunch or go to Subway- no more McDonalds (unless it is a grilled chicken salad with a drop of dressing)
5. Be nice to people even when I don't want to be- you never know who is watching and taking notes.
6. Call my family members more often!
7. Do something crazy. . . not crazy stupid, just something different!
8. Be more giving with my time . . . you all know I am a "time hog." (that's what happens when you're single)
9. Be more adventurous. (not just with my hair color)
10. Come what may and LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment