Thursday, December 31, 2009

Meridy's Quilts




So do you remember in my "About Me" I mentioned my sister who makes amazing quilts. Meridy is so talented and I love to see what she will create next. I was able to spend Christmas with her and her cute family this year and I opened this present. I LOVE IT! I am going to call it my "Flower Power" quilt. I now need to change my room so it can find a place on my bed. It has so many colors, that I love, in it so it shouldn't be too hard. I didn't pick out this material, but I would have! She still has the packet that I bought, but I really do need to help her with that one. Plus, I think I only get one freebee! Here is the quilt she made for me last year. I call it my "Citrus Delight" quilt. Isn't it delicious?

1 comment:

  1. Mer is so stinkin' talented! What beautiful quilts you have there.

    ReplyDelete