So, it is the month for giving THANKS! I hate that for one month, well maybe 2, everyone is thankful, grateful and courteous to all those they come in contact with. I wish it was a year round occurrence. So I am determined to make it my goal to find something to be grateful for each and every day. So since I am starting this on the 13th I will proceed to "catch up" on my goal.
1. It is a given: FAMILY
2. FREEDOMS that I enjoy and appreciate each day
3. My Honda CR-V, I have to get around somehow, so I might as well enjoy it.
4. Pilot G-2 (.05 or .07) pens, in any color I can get them. They make writing enjoyable.
5. Post-it notes. . . you can put them every where.
6. Flannel blankets. . .nothing better to wrap around me at night
7. Pot stickers- need I say more?
8. SHOES! It is capitalized because they are that great.
9. Days off. . .hey, not working is always more fun than slaving away.
10. Missionaries, the example they are and how hard they work (I remember)
11. Acrylic nails. They make my fingers look longer and you know you love it when I scratch your back
12. Friends. . . old, new and those to come. I couldn't do it without ya!
13. My Young Women- They ROCK!!!
I have now caught up on this month and I will add as the month continues. It is my wish that I may always remember these things/people that I am grateful for and that I may show my appreciation each and everyday.
January 2012
14 years ago
























No comments:
Post a Comment