Saturday, November 28, 2009

Giving Thanks Conclusion

23. Slumber parties with my nieces
24. 4 day weekends, with no plans
25. Chick flicks
26. When craft projects turn out
27. My testimony of Jesus Christ
28. Christmas cards w/ attached photos
29. Sleeping in late because there are NO meetings to be too
30. Each of every learning experience I have had and those to come.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad that you started a blog and sent your link on your Christmas card!! I miss you tons but find it hard to keep up with you, along with everyone else! Blogs are great that way! It looks like things are going well for you, which I'm glad to hear. We're doing great and keeping busy. I have a blog too, but it's private. I'll make sure your gmail address is on my "approved" list if you want to see what we're up to. Hope to catch up with you sometime soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete