Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bird Bath Mosaic









Char gave me a DIY bird bath with mosaic top for Christmas. It was all in a huge tote, wrapped up, and it was heavy! I hadn't put it together and I was waiting for a weekend off to do it. I decided to do it on Conference weekend. I had Saturday as well as Sunday off, so it was perfect. The weather wasn't so hot either. I started first thing on Saturday morning and I finally got the mosaic done by Sunday evening. I didn't try anything fancy. . . I really was just trying to figure out a simple design. I would like to try something else and use more colors and a more elaborate design. I am really excited how it turned out and can't wait to use it this summer. I took some pictures throughout the process to document all my HARD work. Not really, but it was a lot of fun. Thanks Char!

No comments:

Post a Comment